Happy Tuesday, blogger friends. I am so thankful to have been nominated for the Unique Blogger Award by the lovely Yesha of Books Teacup & Reviews. Definitely give her blog a follow if you haven’t already!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-12 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
1. What’s something unique about you?
I’ve already shared this before, but I was named after Princess Jasmine from the movie Aladdin. Even cooler–Jasmine is the sixth official Disney princess and my favorite number is 6 because I was born on the sixth day of the sixth month of the year (June 6).
2. A favorite author is naming a character after you in their next book. What kind of character would you like to be?
I want to be written into a contemporary novel where my life is so much more eventful, honestly, LOL. I’m still looking for that character that is an uncanny reflection of myself. I read about a lot of characters that have similar traits I possess or have traits that I desire. But I want to read about someone like me who is totally outgoing and confident on the outside, but actually screaming with anxiety on the inside–someone who seems like she has her life together, but is actually still working at finding her way into adulthood and overcoming her insecurities.
3. It’s easy to come across little sayings in each book we read, something memorable. Have you begun to collect quotes, and if so when was your last, and what was the book and author?
I always tell myself that I should record my favorite quotes, but I never do! And while I do have some favorite quotes, I don’t really see myself going back to them to reflect or to share unless they are that powerful or significant that I can’t forget them. But it’s the feelings a book evokes from me that are more memorable than the exact words.
1. Name a character who is very similar to you or has a lot of traits you admire.
2. Is there an author you’d trust to write your story/a story about you?
3. What is a book or series of books you really want to read but never seem to have time to read?
Nicole | My Cozy Nook
Michelle | Chelle’s Book Ramblings
Kate | The Backwards Bookshelf
Kim | Troubled Bibliophile
Hanna | Hanna Reads
Abigail | Abigail’s Books
Kristen | Books Faith Love
Leah | Daydreamingnightreading
Many thanks again to Yesha for nominating me for this award. Every one of you is unique and I look forward to learning more about just how unique you are!